Vacancy for Finance Deputy Manager – Zeta Group in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 22.11.2019
- Performing all duties determined by Finance Manager determined for specific area of work.
- To manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
- To propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance of the manager.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
- Assist the finance manager to make rounds in attending on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
- Watch the cash flow over the financial transaction with the clients and the purchaser of the assets of the company.
- Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on yearly or weekly basis.
- Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
- Handle the day to day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in approval of the manager.
- Provide solutions on risk management.
- Plan a strategic and long term business plans in support of the financial manager and the board of managers.
- Provide funds with respect to rough cost estimates for new products and services.
- To assist the manager to obtain financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred in the month, day, etc.
- To comply with local legislation as required.
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
- To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance;
- 1 years minimum related experience
- Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani, additional knowledge of Russian is preferred;
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Attention to detail
- Innovative, pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Organizational skills required.
- Proficient computer skills.
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to cv.zeta@az until November 30th, 2019.
Please indicate the name of the position “Finance