Vacancy for Design Lead in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 01.10.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Design Lead for its Digital Innovation Factory.
Design Lead’s primary responsibility will be to drive end-to-end design process, including research, ideation, conception and testing. His role will include providing input on detailed design and prototypes provided by design team members. Working across multiple cross-functional product teams, he/she will seek to create and influence the creation of the ultimate user experience to create business impact while ensuring a consistent design language.
Key Result Areas
- Lead a team of UX/UI Designers in providing engaging and intuitive user experiences for digital products
Design Process Management
- Lead user research: 1-to-1 interviews, contextual shadowing, task analysis, quantitative queries to verify hypothesis, card sorting sessions
- Lead ideation sessions: team ideation, customer co-creation
- Lead user testing: 1-to-1 concept, journey/usability tests, tree testing, A/B testing
- Lead design documentation and deliverable creation: research guides, persona and user journey, ideas concepts, wireframes, visual mock-ups, clickable prototypes, interface guidelines, test plans
- Constantly monitor market trends and user-centered best practices to enrich thinking during ideation sessions
Collaborate with Banking Product Managers, Proxy Product Owners and Tech Leads to ensure user insights are tightly integrated into roadmaps and UX process is integrated into agile cycles of development
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of UX/UI experience in Digital Environment (E-commerce, web/mobile Apps)
- 1-2 years of leading UX/UI design teams
- Experience in working and leading design teams in Agile environment
- Understanding of interdependence between customer needs, business expectations and technical requirements and ability to drive a reasoned discussion on this subject
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of Agile software development process and has worked in an Agile environment before
- Experience with different supports: Web (Desktop+mobile), Native (Mobile + Tablet)
- Mastery of at least one set of tools covering high-fidelity wireframing, visual design and clickable prototyping (e.g. Sketch+Invision for Mac, Adobe XD for Windows)
- Advanced level of visual design skills and understanding of front-end
- Degree in Design, Multimedia, Computer Science or other relevant fields
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to email@example.com ( with full design portfolios) until November 11, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Design Lead) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.