Vacancy for Researcher/Writer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 01.10.2019
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (www.ahk-baku.de) is searching for a Researcher/Writer to support Vocational Education Team for preparation of educational market analysis and related reports / publications.
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As a part of its services AHK Azerbaijan supports German and Azerbaijani companies in their operations in Azerbaijan, offers a wide range of services including in-depth market research and analysis and organises multiple networking events each year.
- Analysis of educational market;
- Conducting surveys;
- Co-authoring reports and publications;
- Developing learning materials;
- Translating documents and correspondence from English into Azerbaijani and vice-versa;
- Authorship on publications in English and Azerbaijani language;
- University degree in Law, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields, additional technical education is an asset;
- Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani languages;
- Experience of working in the similar capacity;
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Communication Tools);
- Proven command of editorial, writing skills and techniques;
- Effective communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Reliable, accurate, punctual, proactive, motivated and target-oriented working attitude;
- Experience of working in an international environment or abroad is an advantage.
Post will benefit from a 3 months’ (with 1 month probation period) fixed-time contract with a monthly allowance. Successful candidate will need to start working from October 2019.
If interested, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com until 10 October 2019 indicating Researcher/Writer in the subject area of e-mail. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.