Vacancy for Cyber Security Associate in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 09.09.2019
PwC Azerbaijan is happy to announce a new vacancy of Cyber Security Associate in RAS division of Assurance department!
About the role
- Diverse nature of projects which will enable you to choose your career path either in more technical (e.g. cyber-security) or management consulting (e.g. business process optimization, internal audit) direction;
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits;
- Diverse and dynamic work environment;
- Support for professional qualification (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, CEH, OCJP);
- Opportunity to attend global trainings of PwC.
- Assisting with performing audit procedures, conducting client interviews, and reviewing documents;
- Assisting with identifying, developing, and documenting issues and recommendations for clients;
- Assisting with communicating the results of projects to management via oral presentations and written reports;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients;
- Performing audit of information security for compliance with corporate requirements and standards;
- Assisting in Code Review of Web, Android, iOS and Desktop applications. (Code review may involve analysis of coding style, software architecture and security);
- Assisting in penetration tests.
- Degree in Computer Science, or Management Information Systems;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- An understanding in Network Security and Cryptography (fundamental knowledge in encryption, hashing algorithms and public key infrastructure);
- Practical experience on the command line level with Unix based operating systems is an advantage;
- Understanding of Software Engineering processes such as a Generic Software Development Processes, Software Development Life Cycles and basic knowledge of activity, use case, system class, sequence diagrams are welcomed;
- Android and iOS development skills are an advantage;
- Data analysis skills, as well as intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism;
- Strong interest or curiosity to develop IT expertise;
- Comfortable with learning and working with new computer tools and applications;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Azerbaijani (Russian is an advantage) and excellent soft-skills;
- Strong and highly adaptable problem-solving skills and to manage multiple tasks, projects at the same time;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and to work with minimal guidance
The skills we look for in future employees:
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pwc.com/c1/en/index.jhtml
How to apply:
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Cyber Security Associate vacancy #95692WD published on our Career section at www.pwc.com/az. Application deadline is 22 September 2019.