Vacancy for Front End Developer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.09.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking Front End Developer for its Digital Innovation Factory.
The Front End developer is responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into working products and will directly influence how users will interact with the system. The Front End developer works hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new tricks. They are not only caught up on industry trends in client development frameworks but also know what the near future will bring. A love for clean interfaces and a passion for great user experiences goes without saying.
Key Result Areas
- Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required
- Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Expert experience with React and responsive design
- Mobile development experience with either native or web-to-native tooling and frameworks
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and how use them in practice
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programing
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and end-user automation tests
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience as a Developer on a cross-functional agile team preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging /
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters
- Believes in culture of transparency and trust
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until October 31, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (Front End Developer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.