Vacancy for UX/UI Designer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.09.2019
OJSC International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) is seeking UX/UI Designer for its Digital Innovation Factory.
Create and iterate over the visual design of the digital products
Work closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and engineers to create a user experience and design that will deliver against the customer needs, product vision and objectives
Work in a highly iterative way, directly with the engineers to allow a high-paced and iterative development and delivery process. As such you need to be comfortable with designing for early MVPs with a large amount of ambiguity and subsequently iterating over live designs with input from data and analytics from real life user testing.
Key Result Areas
- Design and deliver product visualization based on input from Design Lead and Product Owner
- Explore solution space and refine concepts going from early wireframes to high definition designs
- Build prototypes to help validate and communicate designs
- Identify and conduct user interface experiments in collaboration with the Design Lead and Product Owner; conduct analytics based on data from real life experimentation
- Help Product Leads and Product Owners define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products at client digital unit
- Collaborate with other designers within and across team to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency across products
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in digital product design and development, especially in an iterative Agile process
- Experience with designing quality digital consumer products
- Graphical and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Sketch or Adobe suite
- Experience in rapid prototyping and rapid prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Principle, Zeplin, Jira or similar tools
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Experience with A/B testing and rapid prototyping
- Experience with CSS coding is a plus
If you meet the requirements please e-mail your detailed CV (with full design portfolios ) to email@example.com until January 10, 2019, Please indicate the name of the position (UX/UI Designer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.