Vacancy for Support Associate in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 07.04.2020
Deadline: 7 may 2020
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 19 countries and over 60 cities across EMEA, servicing over 3M registered users. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About Wolt’s Operations
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt’s operations team.
The Ops team in each city is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our Ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market.
If you are creative, like moving fast and thrive when you need to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do, then do apply today.
We're currently looking for Support Associates to join our team in Azerbaijan! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
As a Support Associate you will be helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Azerbaijan!
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
What You'll Be Doing
- Handling and developing our 12/7 customer and courier partner support together with team in shifts.
- Helping with other things that pop up like on-boarding couriers, training restaurants, doing local marketing activities.
- Previously, people who have been a good fit in this role include people who just finished their university and or with some background in support. It’s a plus if you already have experience in a customer-facing role.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priorityYou are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week (up to 40 hours per week).
- You're an expert when it comes to Baku’s food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in Azerbaijan & Russian, and able to work in English.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :) Please make sure that you attach your CV to your application.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We’re currently active in 19 countries and more than 60 cities, servicing over 3 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.