Vacancy for Business Internship, Veteran in Seoul, South KoreaJobs 08.04.2020
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor's or Master's program graduating before February 2019.
- Be able to complete 6 months of internship at Google Seoul office.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Eligibility as vocation support candidate with a certificate issued by the Korean Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and in Google’s technology and business.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to take on highly strategic and challenging business problems.
About the job
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests and skills.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from South Korea due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. To Apply:
- Part 1: Complete and submit the Business Internship, Veteran Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required).
IMPORTANT: The Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required). Please submit your resume in English (PDF format strongly preferred). In your resume, please include your grade level, expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship.