Vacancy for Procter & Gamble Digitalization Internship/Traineeship in the Czech RepublicJobs 30.04.2020
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? P&G is passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
The project is executed in the FMCG manufacturing facility. The project scope is to understand the current digitization level of the manufacturing and work through IOT platforms on increasing productivity and process flows. The objective is to develop and pilot the most recent digital solutions which will be reimplemented in other P&G factories all over the globe.
- Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Have a good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Able to analyze situations and find solutions.
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes
Accommodation costs will be covered by the company.
For more information website