Vacancy for Service Administrator- 1 Year FTC in MaidstoneJobs 19.02.2020
Deadline: 20 February 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised administrator to provide administration support to the service teams in our Community Service, based in Maidstone.
Choice Support is a national charity supporting people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health needs. We put people at the centre of everything we do, so that they get support that truly meets their needs.
Choice Support will pay for your DBS and should you wish to subscribe to the DBS Update service, we will reimburse the annual fee!
We also have a great employee benefit programme which our staff can benefit from online and instore savings at hundreds of retailers.
- You will need to be reliable, flexible and enjoy working as part of a team.
- The successful post holder will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills/experience
- Excellent IT skills and be able to use Microsoft Office applications efficiently
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the people we support and stakeholders
- Collate and analyse information to find more efficient ways of working
- Administrative experience is essential
- As the Service Administrator role will be supporting services within Maidstone, you will be required to travel between the service when required, therefore a driving license is desirable. You may also be required to travel to other services within the Choice Support group.
£5,275.12 per annum based on a 12 hour week
We do not contact applicants with the outcome of the shortlisting. If you have been shortlisted, you will receive an invite to interview.
Application is HERE
For more information: WEBSITE