Store Head Required for a Leading Hospital in KolkataJobs 27.02.2020
- Handling Store department independently, serving for all departments of Hospital (Consignment Medical Supplies, Laboratory Reagents, Computer Peripheral Printing & Stationery, Engineering, Biomedical, House-Keeping, H.R, Cafeteria f&b)
- Consignment Procurement & Charges as per Company mark-up policy
- Inventory Control & Analysis of fast-moving, slow-moving & non-moving items.
- Conducting Periodic Stock Take the process of entire Hospital inventories.
- Maintaining the optimum stock level for day to day operations.
- Regular monitoring of near expiry or damaged items.
- Responsible for the Capitalization of all Capital items budgeted or Non-budgeted.
- To raise & adhere to Work Orders, Purchase Orders, and Rate Contracts.
- Making GSRs (check Quality and Quantity as ordered).
- Vendors Development and maintaining the vendor’s rating according to processes.
- Follow up with the suppliers for delivery, emergencies, returns and credit notes.
- To resolve vendor’s queries related to procurement and payments.
- Participate in Monthly Management Meeting and present Stores Presentation.
- Making Purchase Orders & negotiation with the vendors.
You Should Be
- Any graduate with 5-8 years of experience as store keeper (pharmacy)
The Salary Range for this Job is upto 5.5 lacs Per annum
For more information and application: WEBSITE