Vacancy for DevOps Engineer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 30.06.2020
- Works closely with developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions;
- Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes;
- Participates in planning delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency improvement projects;
- Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization;
- Performs daily tasks such as environmental health checks, disk space monitoring, and environmental status reports;
- Maintains and grows knowledge of platform configuration management and troubleshooting;
- Actively participates in deploying application artifacts to appropriate target environments using the supported technologies and infrastructure;
- Surveys developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main pain points in the coding and development process;
- Collaborates with the rest of DevOps team to deliver consistent and holistic solution to the organization.
- Experience as a DevOps or
- SRE Engineer on a cross-functional agile team preferred
- Excellent coding and scripting skills (Bash, Perl, Python etc.) and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS)
- Working knowledge of deployment automation solutions (i.e.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with continuous integration and related tools such
as Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar;
- Experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios.
Required mindsets and behaviors
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions;
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply;
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently;
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies;
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds;
- Believes in culture of brutal transparency and trust;
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge.
If you feel positively about the above statements, send your CV to email@example.com with “DevOps Engineer” in the subject field.