Vacancy for Primary Teacher: Immediate Start in Antwerp, BelgiumJobs 18.03.2020
Da Vinci International School has the following vacancy:
Primary Teacher: Immediate Start
We are currently seeking a full time cover teacher for our Year 4 class (8-9 years old).
Candidates should have the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- flexible team player
- sense of humour
- up-to-date ICT skills
- ability to work independently
All candidates should:
- have Qualified Teacher Status (B.Ed. or PGCE or equivalent for primary education)
- be fluent in English
- be able to teach in the Year 4 age range
- have at least 2 years continual experience of teaching a primary curriculum to whole classes of children
- be eligible to live and work in the EU
Da Vinci International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including background checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
All applications should be written in English and include the following information:
- a covering letter stating any subject specialism(s)
- a current CV with the contact details of two referees
- a recent photograph
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Please note that we will only contact short listed candidates.