Vacancy for HP Junior Value Area Category Intern in Johannesburg, South AfricaJobs 08.05.2020
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
- Your career growth - We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Your environment - Friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to the max
As our Junior Value Area Category Intern (Learner) your responsibilities will include:
- Creation and management of Order processing guidelines
- Supporting the team with reporting, processes, and data management, communication
- Progressing towards Junior category manager role to be manage Profit and Loss statement of a given product line
- Competitive intelligence
Education and Experience Required:
- Enrolled in University.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.