Vacancy for Supply Chain Assistant in Sievierodonetsk, UkraineJobs 03.04.2021
Danish Refugee Council is an international non-governmental organization, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world.
Since 2014, DRC has been working in Ukraine with the goal of providing immediate support to internally displaced persons (IDPs) and the affected population in the east of the country. The head office of the DRC in Ukraine is located in Kyiv, the program branches are in Mariupol, Slovyansk and Sievierodonetsk.
DRC Ukraine is looking for Supply Chain Assistant based in Sievierodonetsk.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role has a base focus and ensures compliance to DRC procedures and guidelines at sub-base level. The role covers most of the routine procurement, asset keeping and warehousing operations.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Receiving and making initial check of Purchase Requisitions submitted by Sievierodonetsk and Lysychansk teams. Ensure that all PRs are tracked from point of planning and request through to final receipt.
- Contribute to processing of Purchase Requisitions submitted by other locations.
- Prepare the relevant documents for the procurement of goods and services according to the shared tasks.
- Participate in evaluation of bids and proposals and make sure the bids evaluation report, technical evaluation, minutes of negotiations and negotiated contract in selection of consultants contain all the facts and information required to justify the recommendations made in the report.
- Participate in the joint verification of procured goods and equipment and to ascertain the items conformity to Technical Specifications and Quantities.
- Check that all assets old and new are properly recorded and tagged.
- Perform the physical asset check
- Overseeing deliveries to and dispatches from DRC warehouses and effecting the necessary documentation.
- Maintaining good communications with warehouse staff in other DRC locations and partner organizations.
- Correctly apply ERP supply chain processes.
- Assist with Fleet Management tasks as needed
Required experience and competencies
- Higher education in Logistics or other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Experience in administrative tasks, including filing systems.
- Excellent IT skills, including experience in operating an ERP supply chain system.
- Experience in supply chain management including procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock management.
- Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- An interesting opportunity to work with the International Humanitarian Organization
- Fixed-term Labor Contract.
- Medical and Life Insurance
The application is open for Ukraine citizens only. Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council's Terms of Employment for National Staff.
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Contract length: Contract duration end of December 2021 after 3 month probation period with possibility to extend based on available funding.
Start date: ASAP
Clothing date for applications: April 15, 2021.
DRC as an employer
By working in DRC, you will be joining a global workforce of around 8000 employees in 40 countries. We pride ourselves on our:
- Professionalism, impact & expertise
- Humanitarian approach & the work we do
- Purpose, meaningfulness & own contribution
- Culture, values & strong leadership
- Fair compensation & continuous development
DRC’s capacity to ensure the protection of and assistance to refugees, IDP’s and other persons of concern depends on the ability of our staff to uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment. DRC conducts thorough and comprehensive background checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc.ngo/about-us/job-and-career/support-for-job-seekers.
Apply HERE - > https://candidate.hr-manager.net
Danish Refugee Council Ukraine🇺🇦 is looking for Supply Chain Assistant based in Sievierodonetsk.— Edu-active.com (@EduActiveCom) April 3, 2021
🗓️ Clothing date for applications: April 15, 2021.
👉More details here >> https://t.co/v4Wr7gxbNU pic.twitter.com/J4icBgUn8m