Marketing Executive – Castrol UCA (Ukraine and Central Asia)
Turkey - Istanbul - Istanbul
Yes - up to 25%
Would you like to join bp and support the implementation of product, brand and channel offers and marketing communication plans for Castrol brands that deliver volume, turnover and gross margin targets?
We are looking for a Marketing Executive for Ukraine Central Asia (UCA) for Castrol TUCA business to be based in Istanbul, Turkey. Role is responsible for execution of marketing plans for Ukraine and Central Asia countries (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Northern Cyprus) which are run as distributor business.
The position reports to Castrol TUCA Marketing Manager with execution line to the Brand, Product & Communications Manager, TUCA
About the role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Support the execution of global and TUCA brand strategies including brand positioning, product, packaging, pricing, and channel management.
• Lead development and execution of marketing communication plans for consumers and customers working with marketing tags in the respective countries- leading brands, including media planning to deliver media critical metrics and post evaluation of media campaigns, with special focus on demonstrating and building capability in Digital platforms.
• Build and executes new product launch plans in the markets working with global and regional operations team and other key stakeholders.
• Drive Marketing communication innovation by leveraging local and global digital best practices such as Campaign Management Tools, Content Management etc. Builds team’s digital capability and works with digital experts internally and externally to guide digital marketing activities for various brands/projects under responsibility. • Lead UCA Marketing Tags network for successful delivery of marketing plans and closely working with key stakeholders, e.g. Sales, Operations team
You will hold a University degree with preference on Engineering or Business Administration/Marketing related areas.
It would be essential that you have:
• 3 plus years of experience in marketing roles with understanding of B2C and B2B2C product and marketing communication and multi-market and multi-product brand strategy.
• Understanding of marketing strategy execution in multiple markets and relevant cultures. • Experience in UCA markets is essential. • Good knowledge of digital marketing tools & e-commerce and expertise in digital marketing communication content, planning and implementation • Strong influencing skills and capability of drive results in markets remote locations and being able to work with networks of people.
• Advanced level of knowledge in Turkish, English and Russian languages. Native level Russian language capability is a differentiator.
It would be also good if you had an experience in Lubricants, automotive, FMCG sectors or/and marketing agency working with teams in these sectors in addition to working with the respective markets
We provide phenomenal environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!