Vacancy for Business Analyst / Product Owner in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.03.2021
The international holding is looking for Business Analyst / Product Owner. Location will be Head Office in Baku.
We are looking for a passionate, personable, flexible Business Analyst / Product Owner to help gather requirements from stakeholders throughout the business, using a wide range of elicitation techniques. You will create user stories with clear acceptance criteria that will feed into the Development Team and support the team throughout the software development lifecycle.
You will be expected to become fully conversant with the platform and its range of services. We want to spot issues long before they get to the development stage, so an analytical mind and good problem solving skills are essential.
Analysis tasks will include; enhancements to the existing platform, new business opportunities, process improvements and anything else that requires critical thinking between originators and those that will implement ideas.
It is a highly collaborative company and you will be an exceptional communicator in both the written and spoken word. We want to be succinct but crystal clear.
Ability to context switch and multi task is crucial. There is always a lot going on and we must be reactive and flexible to meet business and market needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst / Product Owner who wants to be exposed to almost every aspect of a business, become subject matter experts and help drive the direction of process.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Understanding and experience of all aspects of Requirements Engineering.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships throughout the business.
- Proven experience of writing User Stories with Acceptance Criteria.
- Flexibility and openness to taking on differing tasks within the Business Analysis department.
- Good multi-tasking skills while retain quality output.
- Demonstrable ability to create, maintain and deliver clarity.
- Ability to think of and apply use cases to ensure all requirements have been thought through.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn current systems and services.
- Aptitude and willingness to become subject matter experts on required business areas.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Knowledge and experience of using agile development methodologies.
- Calm, unflappable demeanour.
Nice to have:
- Experience of using Jira.
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience of working in Scrum.
- Experience of User Acceptance Testing.
- Knowledge of the Sports Betting & Lottery marketplace.
- Experience of working in a start-up company.
If you are interesting please send CV with subject “Business Analyst / Product Owner” to email@example.com