Vacancy for Sn. Network Administrator in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 02.03.2021
The international holding is looking for Sn. Network Administrator. Location will be Head Office in Baku.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in network administration in TCP/IP, Routing, LAN Switching, Firewall, WAN, VPN and at least 2 years of experience designing and implementing network infrastructure.
- Understand datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architecture deployed Layer 2 and Layer 3 based
- Understanding of BGP and other routing protocols used within the data center environment
- Deep knowledge of the following technologies: TCP/IP, Spanning-tree Protocols, Virtualization, MLAG, Link Aggregation
- Preferably having CCNP/CCIE R&S certificate
- Experience in Checkpoint, Fortigate and Cisco firewalls
- Experience in F5 Load Balancer
- Experience on Network Performance and Monitoring Concepts
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities and solid problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- Knowlegde in gaming & betting & lottery experince is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization.
- Have a can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented and self-starter
- Fluent in English
If you are interesting please send cv with subject “Sn. Network Administrator” to firstname.lastname@example.org