Vacancy for Reporting specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 29.03.2021
PASHA Insurance OJSC is currently seeking for "Reporting specialist"
- Direct participation in the preparation of monthly corporate reports ("Management Report") and semi-annual and annual financial statements of the Company's International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS");
- Conduct reporting procedures in accordance with internal control requirements and international financial reporting standards;
- Contributes to the development of the internal reporting system using business intelligence solutions and to support the continuous improvement of the process.
- Direct participation in the development of software for the activity directions and automation of the relevant processes;
- Participate in the analysis of the financial condition of the insurance portfolio;
- Participate in the provision of external information;
- Other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor (financial analysis, data collection, etc.).
Study: Bachelor or master degree in Finance, accounting and etc.
Experience: more than 2 years
Knowledge (language, programs, etc.): Fluent in Azerbaijani and Russian, good English skills, advanced use of MS Office
Special Skills (Speech, Presentation, etc.):
- Theoretical knowledge of generally accepted principles and rules of accounting, international financial management and economic principles.
- Accuracy, attentiveness, planning and organizational skills
- Logical and analytical thinking and initiative.
Personal qualities (stress-resistant, etc.): Stress-resistant, teamwork skills, presentation skills, knowledge of IFRS.
Additional notes (driving license, etc.): Candidates with BI experience or experience in the Big Four audit firms will be preferred.
Deadline for applications: April 30, 2021
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position you are applying for in the "Subject" section.