Vacancy for Analyst with Russian in PolandJobs 30.03.2021
Center for Propaganda and Disinformation Analysis is looking for Analysts from Central and Eastern Europe who will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing the online information space as a part of our ongoing international project.
We are an independent and non-governmental organization focused on the issue of modern-day information threats. We help to understand the risks to which recipients of information are exposed to, in today's world. We do not focus solely on lately popular topic of fake news. Instead, we offer a broad look at various manifestations of the harmful information operations by addressing, among others, the issue of disinformation, propaganda and external influence operations on public discourse. We spread the idea of critical thinking and demonstrate how not to let yourself be manipulated!
We are looking for people from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia or Belarus with at least basic experience in information analysis in Russian language with well-developed organizational skills and willing to improve their analytical capabilities.
- conducting monitoring and analysis of the online information space;
- preparing analytical materials;
- participating in international project events online;
- daily cooperation with the Project Coordinator and Project Assistant.
Join our team if you:
- are from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia or Belarus;
- have previous experience in conducting at least one information space monitoring;
- have previous experience in developing analytical materials (qualitative and quantitative);
- understand Russian at a level that would allow you to communicate with fellow project participants as well as develop and edit written content in order to implement the project;
- are able to manage your working time, cooperate with the contractors and carry out the work according to the schedule;
- are interested in topics in the field of international relations and information security;
- are able to seek solutions and offer improvements independently;
- speak English at least at B2 level.
- part-time position under civil law contract;
- employment for period from April 2021 to January 2022 that may be subject to extension;
- working experience as a part of an international project;
- remote work mode and flexible working hours;
- opportunity to execute your own ideas.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please include ANALITYK in the subject of your email.
The deadline for this application is 8 April 2021.