Vacancy for HSE Specialist Trainee in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 04.10.2021
Open to:Citizens or residents of Azerbaijan
Deadline:11 October, 2021
Schlumberger, the world's leading oilfield services company is looking for HSE Specialist Trainee to join local team in Baku.
Information about position:
- It is entry -level position in HSE. Selected individual will undergo SLB structured HSE training program throughout career progression in next 3 years.
- Trainee is expected to be designated to all Environment management tasks, however, will be required to learn and exercise in all aspects of HSE that support our operations, this includes and its not limited to mechanical lifting, general safety, employee trainings, journey management, communication and engagement towards the HSE Culture of the company and others related.
Position is based on onshore SLB workshop facilities
It is entry-level role in HSE and we are looking for someone with potential to grow further
- Position is open for recent bachelor and masters graduates (maximum of 3 years after graduation),
- Strong education background, with record of outstanding academic performance
- Preferred discipline is O&G specializations and environment management ( Please note that this position opening doesn’t foresee further possibility to move to technical career path in SLB)
- Upper intermediate or higher level of English,
- At least basic level of Russian language knowledge is required
- Demonstrated record of leadership potential
- Work or volunteering experience is advantage
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates shall send CV to Recruitment.email@example.com by October 11, 2021.
The title of the email shall indicate that you apply for HSE Specialist trainee position.
Applicants are kindly asked to include following information to CV:
- Date of Birth
- Year of graduation (or expected year of graduation)
- University GPA.
- Title of graduation (diploma) work (if applicable)