Vacancy for Internal Account Manager – Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central AsiaJobs 04.10.2021
Internal Account Manager – Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
Within Triodos IM, the ECCA team of the Impact Private Debt & Equity division is investing in the East Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia (ECCA) region primarily in the key sector Financial Inclusion, but also look for investments in the other investment themes energy transition and food transition. The ECCA team cooperates closely with the Impact Private Debt & Equity.
Do you have a ‘make it work’ attitude plus working experience within the banking and/or investment sector? Then apply for the position** Internal Account Manager** in the East Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia (ECCA) investment team for 32-40 hours per week.
You will be part of a team of 3 Investment Managers, 2 Internal Account managers (IAM), including you, and the Regional Manager, focusing on the ECCA region. You work closely together to execute international investment activities, as well as portfolio management.
Your Responsibilities In This Position
Support team’s activities and liaise closely within the team as well as with internal stakeholders during the investment process, e.g. Portfolio administration, Fund management, Compliance, Legal & Tax, external communication with the clients in order to monitor the regional portfolio whilst maintaining good client relationships.
- Liaise and maintain contact with our clients and internal departments
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and KYC procedures for new and existing clients in close cooperation with the CDD analysts
- Monitor clients by making sure that clients report in a timely manner and analysing monitoring reports that contain data on financial covenants, portfolio performance, financial statements and sustainability
- Draft loan agreements and manage the legal and disbursement processes
- Support the Investment Managers in analysing financial-, portfolio-, risk- and sustainability data
- Support the Investment Managers in writing client reviews, investment proposals, waiver requests and other memos
- Contribute to improvement of processes and review of procedures
- Contribute to meetings and plans of the regional team and monitor progress of these plans
- Preparation of market and country reports together with Investment Manager(s).
- Support Investment Managers in the due diligence – whether it is conducted online or in person visits (occasional travel to the region with investment manager)
The position requires
- Relevant education at minimum Bachelor level, e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and affinity with inclusive finance
- Fluent in English (orally and in writing) and knowledge of Russian is a preference
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
This is you
- Affinity and personal connected to the mission and goals of Triodos Bank
- Accessible, pro-active and well-organised person with a hands-on and cooperative attitude
- Capacity to multi-task whilst also being able to set priorities and work amongst different people/teams
- Cross cultural sensitivity and sincere interest in working in an agile way
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
LocationThe brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station. We will soon introduce a hybrid way of working.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Dorian Marquer-Andronov via email Dorian.Marquer-Andronov@triodos.nl
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button before 6-Oct-21 to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle-Geesink, Sr. HR Advisor. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management