Vacancy for Early Careers Leadership & Potential Specialist in Baku, Azerbaijan or Sunbury, UKJobs 03.09.2021
About the job
Job Profile Summary
The Early Careers team drive the strategic direction on approach to early careers across (apprenticeships, school leavers, interns and graduates) bp, managing the end to end offer for all entities and regions. This role will work in close partnership with TAM to drive global alignment of the early careers approach across region to enable efficiency and consistency in delivery of the offer across bp.
The role can be performed from Sunbury or Baku.
- Drive the implementation of a global early career’s offer ensuring the business is maximising the early careers feeder pool for targeted talent pipelines
- Implement a centralised Early Careers programme development offer, ensuring quality and consistency of the offer and experience
- Design and facilitate engagement and development sessions for the early careers
- Drive the annual demand planning process across region ensuring focus on bp’s skills of the future
- Partner with TAM and P&C teams to educate and skill leaders on the program and how they can best support the development of early careers
Essential Education: Degree in related field.
- Development and management of multiple programs to develop talent pools
- Strong stakeholder management - ability to develop, high quality, trust-based relationships and work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), aligned with the ability to network and exercise organisational influence
- Strong project management, data and measurement
- Design, development and implementation of talent interventions including facilitation
- Data and measurement
- Experience in the acquisition, development or management of early careers
- Experienced in talent development and capability building
- End to end management of long tenure, large talent/learning programs
- Management of large talent pools
- Brings the right people together, to integrate and looks for opportunities, culturally sensitive
- Agile, embraces rapid change and retains an open mind
- Self-starter, has drive, initiative, highly organised and is collaborative
- Curiosity, seeks out new perspectives and practices, to build on existing knowledge
- Motivated by pace and possibility, rapid learning, embraces ambiguity risk and failure
If you think you have the right skills set and excited to be part of a team of diverse and forward-thinking team, apply today!
At bp, we provide great environment & benefits such as an inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
People & Culture
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 10%
Azerbaijan, United Kingdom
PEOPLE & CULTURE
People & culture discovers, empowers and cares for brilliant people, and so can you. Together, we can build and enable our culture, emotionally connected leaders and dynamic teams – and help our company achieve its purpose for people and our planet.
Join us and work closely with our business by:
- always putting our people first, understanding and responding to their needs, supporting their health, wellbeing and recognising them for great work
- hiring and developing talented people and empowering them to progress
- enabling an inclusive and agile culture, where our teams thrive and add value
- developing emotionally connected leaders who continuously learn, put others first and enable everyone to be at their best
- creating energising workplaces that enable collaboration and innovation.
Apply now: careers.bpglobal.com