Vacancy for Marketing Assistant in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 03.09.2021
About the job
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more jti.com
Job Title Marketing Assistant
Location Baku, Azerbaijan
Role Fix-term (1-year contract with possibility to extend)
Employment type outstaff
We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart, active, punctual, good team-worker, and attentive candidate for the JTI Marketing Team in Azerbaijan.
- Preparation of general contracts, amendments, and other documents;
- Proceed with effective communication with suppliers and stakeholders during all stages of activities from project initiation until payout;
- Track marketing budget;
- Provide support in merchandising process;
- Proceed with orders for materials, goods and etc.
- To lead custom clearance process for all imported marketing materials being in close cooperation with suppliers, Merchandising team, and brokerage service provider;
- Manage SAP transactions and basic 1C operations;
- Prepare marketing reports on a monthly and weekly basis;
- Develop a plan for the consumer activation program, as well as its execution monitoring and preparation of reports monthly.
- University Degree;
- Preferably minimum 1-year experience in administrative or marketing sphere. FMCG sphere experience is a plus;
- Fluent knowledge of Azerbaijani, English & Russian languages;
- Advanced user of MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Critical thinker with analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Project management skills;
- Self-starter, fast-learner, self-organized and disciplined, open-minded, energetic, results-oriented, and flexible person.
What are the next steps – Recruitment process
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.
Apply now: www.jobs.jti.com