Vacancy for Senior Completions & Interventions Engineer in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 03.09.2021
Job Profile Summary
Would you like to join bp and help us embed a strong integrated operating culture to support the delivery of safe, reliable and efficient operations?
We are now looking for the Senior Completion and Intervention Engineer to join our team in Baku, Azerbaijan. In this position you will directly report to Completions and Interventions Engineering Discipline Manager and will be accountable for operations engineering, planning and execution of completions engineering design, well interventions, supplier performance management, compliance assurance, technical integrity and risk management. It is a key supervisory role where you will have opportunity to interact with Integrated Well Delivery and Production Delivery Units and Offshore Operations to support safe and compliant new well delivery and well repair work.
Please note that the role is open for Azerbaijani nationals only.
About The Role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work within an integrated squad of engineers to ensure delivery of high-quality Interventions and well delivery activities, in accordance with BP safety and technical standards & practices.
- Ensure full integration between engineering and operations throughout the wells completion and interventions programs and strive for continuous improvement through Engineering Self Verification, knowledge management and application of technology.
- Provide supervision, mentoring, coaching, and training as required to support the development of building capability in others.
- Work with our vendors to ensure completion and intervention activities meet required technical specifications, and safety, cost and performance metrics are delivered.
You will have a university degree in Engineering or Science as well as suitable Well Control certificate or equivalent.
It Would Be Essential That You Have
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oilfield
- Proven track record of delivery of well work, well integrity, well barriers, completions, and petroleum engineering.
- Solid knowledge in Engineering Software Packages such as WellCAT, WellPlan, OpenWells, Prosper, EDM, Landmark, StimPLAN (or equivalent)
- Ability to travel offshore
- Effective teamwork and communication skills
At bp, we provide great environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!
Production & Operations
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 10%
PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS
This is the place to truly drive change. Our people develop hydrocarbon resources, deliver projects, operate refineries as well as oil and gas production assets.
Join Us And Make a Difference By
- making our production and operations safer and more standardised
- driving quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
- growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
- maximising efficiency through sharing resources
- accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
- developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
- building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose
Apply now: careers.bpglobal.com