Vacancy for Caspian recruitment specialist in Baku, AzerbaijanJobs 11.06.2022
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world's leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 90 offices in 50 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization.
Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Under the direction of the Recruiting Manager, you will support the complete life cycle of the Experienced Hire consulting staff & Business Services Team (HR, Finance & Accounting, Operations,
- Marketing, Legal, IT, Design), recruiting efforts for Caspian offices. This includes candidate pipeline
- development, candidate communication and relationship building, marketing and branding related
- activities, event planning and execution, planning and participating in the interview process, and all conversion activities.
- You will work with the Caspian office Managing Director and Partners, and Recruiting team to lead and execute the annual recruiting pipeline across One BCG, entry-level core business consulting (Associates and Consultants) from experienced hire pools.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage the local Experienced Hire recruiting process for Caspian offices and recruitment for Business Services Team (HR, finance & Accounting, Operations, Marketing, Legal, IT, Design),including coordination of logistics (planning, correspondence, execution) of the recruiting process from marketing and events planning, through screening, interviewing and conversion
- Cultivate relationships with candidates, following up with all inquiries while developing BCG presence and positive experiences
- Articulate BCG value proposition via candidate interactions, networking events, professional networks, etc.
- Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies and principles are incorporated throughout the steps in the hiring process, from pipeline development to conversion; recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline
- Drive conversion activities for offerees
- Ensure recruiting records, global database, and metrics are up to date and accurate; track, manage, and report on candidate pipelines through applicant tracking system
- Use the database and other tools to manage data and generate correspondence, reports, interview and event invitations
- Provide support as needed throughout the year for Moscow office’ recruiting activities and efforts, such as various recruiting events and conversion efforts
- Collect and analyze information and data to evaluate the effectiveness of recruiting efforts, providing valuable input aimed at continuously improving our recruiting efforts; monitor and analyze the competitive environment
- Lead and execute strategic projects as needed
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- At least 3-4 years of full-cycle recruiting, HR, or relevant experience required. Prior
- professional services recruiting experience a plus.
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization
- Flexibility required, particularly around peak recruiting season and planning weeks
- Attendance at key evening and weekend events required
Functional and soft skills:
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture,
- always looking to solve problems.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy. You take initiative and are able to work independently,
- exercising judgment in managing confidential/sensitive information
- Ability to work overtime during peak recruiting periods
- Excellent communication in English; knowledge of Russian and Azerbaijani is a big plus
Strong computer and database skills: Outlook, Word, Excel (preferred), and PowerPoint