Vacancy for Contracts Manager, Azerbaijan (Area 60 Solar Project)Jobs 19.09.2022
The Contract Manager will be responsible for all contractual matters for the Project in the managing of all contract activities and for the provision of appropriate levels of contractual advice whenever required.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that all contractual activities are carried out to a high standard in accordance with Masdar requirements, are transparent and supported by appropriate documentation.
The Contract Manager will also be responsible for ensuring all members of the Project teams comply with Masdar governance and for undertaking audits whenever necessary.
- Minimum BSc (Honours) Degree in construction related discipline with contract and legal components.
- Minimum 7 years managing and administrating construction contracts.
- Minimum 3 years managing and administrating renewable energy contract agreements (solar PV plants
- is a preference).
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams on utility scale projects.
- Experience with development agreements including:
- Joint Development Agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Articles of Association.
- Experience with implementation contracts including:
- EPC Contracts
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Owners Engineer Contracts
- Professional Service Agreements
- Framework Contracts
- Technical Advisor Contracts
- Operation and Maintenance Contracts
- Land Agreements.
- Experience of Financial Closing and Commercial Operation of power projects.
- Good knowledge of drafting, negotiating, executing, administrating and closing multiple contracts.
- Good knowledge of various standard forms of contract (FIDIC, NEC, JCT, etc).
- Good knowledge of financial, commercial and contractual governances.
- Good knowledge of contract law.
- Good knowledge of drafting and issuing contractual notices and communications.
- Good knowledge of risk management and risk allocation.
- Good knowledge of securities, warranties, bonds and guarantees.
- Good knowledge of payment processes, cost monitoring and cost reporting.
- Good knowledge of analysing schedules and programmes.
- Good knowledge of design, engineering, construction, commissioning and operation activities.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint