Product Manager, Azerbaijan, BakuJobs 20.09.2022
Abdi İbrahim, Turkish pharmaceutical industry leader, was founded in 1912 in Küçükmustafapaşa, Istanbul at a small pharmacy, by Pharmacist Abdi İbrahim Bey who had started the “healing” journey. Abdi İbrahim has the largest product portfolio in the sector, exceeding 200 brands and more than 450 products by developing its own products as well as working with 30 licensors. With a powerful vision, dynamic structure and contemporary outlook, Abdi İbrahim has been the leader of Turkey’s Pharmaceutical Industry since 2002. Today, Abdi İbrahim, which operates in 12 countries outside Turkey, exports to more than 60 countries ranging from Canada to European Union member states, from North Africa to Asia and creates the highest employment with nearly 4.500 qualified employees in the Turkish pharmaceutical industry. The company also comes to the fore with its marketing and sales team, which is the largest in the industry. Abdi İbrahim, having the first accredited R&D center in the industry, is a role model with its technological equipment and architecture as well as R&D processes in healing the future. Abdi Ibrahim has an R&D Center, production facility for chemical products, Turkey's largest biotechnological manufacturing facility AbdiBio and hormone production area, ophthalmology production area which will be operational in 2019 and Sterile Injectable & Oncology production facility which will be operational in 2021 in Istanbul Esenyurt production complex. Abdi İbrahim has also R&D Centers and production facilities in Kazakhstan and Algeria. Abdi İbrahim has taken an important step by signing United Nations Global Principles Agreement in 2010 and given the opportunity to share high standards which it has acquired in the fields of human rights, as well as environmental and social responsibility. Besides, Abdi İbrahim has focused its activities on sustainability studies on level A of Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and published its third Sustainability Report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Marketing related fields,
- Minimum 4 years of Product Management experience in the Pharma sector, preferably in Rx products.
- Fluency in English and Russian languages,
- Deep knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry, health economics, marketing techniques, financial and business planning
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytical, result orientation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and innovative, has a prospective vision
- Conducts market analysis and determines target market segments for successful product promotion
- Develops a strategy to promote the product in the market & prepares annual marketing plans
- Establishes, maintains and develops relations with opinion leaders in the field of medicine (Key Opinion Leaders), health care specialists, to expand external relations in order to improve marketing activities.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of sales promotion activities (promotions, exhibitions, round tables, presentations).
- Provides products training for field staff and monitors the knowledge quality of corresponding products.
- Prepares and submits monthly reports on marketing activities and expenses.