Bloomsbury Honor SocietyMaster 13.06.2013
Offering 10 Scholarships Annually
Bloomsbury Honor Society believes in rewarding its members for their academic, entrepreneurship, and leadership excellence. To do so, scholarships are granted to qualified achievers annually.
Upon being accepted into the Bloomsbury Honor Society, members are eligible to apply for the scholarships. A selection committee comprised of Senior Officers carefully evaluates each application. Evaluation is based upon numerous factors including academic honours and recognition, current GPA, civil service, leadership experiences, and any accomplishments pertinent to entrepreneurship.
All scholarships are only available to current student members of the Bloomsbury Honor Society.
2013 - 2014 Scholarships
Click here for scholarship application
- - 1st round Application Deadline: September 29th, 2013
- - 1st round Notification Date: November 29th, 2013
- - 2nd round Application Deadline: January 29th, 2014
- - 2nd round Notification Date: March 29th, 2014
- < >- Bloomsbury Elite Scholarships - $1,000 each- Bloomsbury Scholarships - $500 each- Arts and Humanities
- - Business and Management
- - Education
- - Engineering, Mathematics and Science
- - Law
- - Medical and Health
- - Social Science
- As an international initiative, we welcome scholarship applications from any country. All students considered for scholarships must be members of Bloomsbury Honor Society in good standing. Students must also be enrolled (or plan to enroll) in an undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited institution. Any applications received after the application deadline will not be considered.
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of:< >- Academic achievement relative to specific category- Leadership and entrepreneurship experience- Work experience relative to specific category- Community service- Personal statement of goals and aspirations- Letters of recommendations