MDIS has announced the Merit ScholarshipsMaster 13.06.2013
Scholarships and Grants
MDIS has announced the Merit Scholarships and the Study Credit Scheme worth SGD 4.00 million for International students, the scholarship s and grants will eventually help close to 2,000 international students from across the world.
MDIS Merit Scholarship 2013
The MDIS International Students Merit Scholarship is an initiative aimed at providing high-calibre students with the opportunity to develop to their full potential. It offers scholarships to outstanding students pursuing their studies with MDIS.
The MDIS International Students Merit Scholarship is open to new students seeking a Pre Degree, Degree or Master’s Degree. The scholarship will cover the subsidised portion of the tuition fee payable by International students and the awards are deducted from the last instalment of the tuition fees.
Merit Scholarships are available in the following categories:
- Partial scholarships for Master's Degrees valued at SGD 4,000 each
- Partial scholarships for Bachelor's Degrees valued at SGD 3,200 each
- Partial scholarships for Pre Degree valued at SGD 500 each
Phase 1: 1st Feb to 31st August 2013
Scholarship will be announced in Oct 2013
Phase 2: 1st Sept 2013 to 31st March 2014
Scholarship will be announced in May 2014
- apply for admission to MDIS before scholarship applications can be reviewed
- have demonstrated record of academic achievement
- strong leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be eligible to apply for merit scholarship (refer to the link)
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be used to offset the course fees and it will be deducted from the last instalment.
- The Scholarship does not carry any work bond for successful applicants.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to go through an interview before being awarded the scholarships.
- MDIS reserves the right to select the scholarship recipients.
MDIS Study Credit Scheme 2013
MDIS has announced the Study Credit Scheme for international students who wish to study with MDIS.
To cater to the more diverse group of international students from the region, the scholarship will be offered at two levels- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree.
Study Credit Scheme
- $2500 for Masters Degree programme
- $2000 for Bachelor Degree programme
Study Credit Scheme Period
- The Study Credit Scheme closes on 31st July 2013
Terms and Conditions
- Study Credit will be deducted from the last instalment
- Awarded students must start class by 31st Dec 2013
- Students receiving the Study Credit Scheme will not enjoy any other rebates or tuition grants
- Eligibility Criteria for Merit Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship Form.