The Master Grant of the University of Bern, SwitzerlandMaster 14.10.2014
Deadline: 28 November 2014
Open to: bachelor graduates outside Switzerland
Scholarship: CHF 1,600/month, tuition fee
The Master Grant of the University of Bern provides the opportunity to pursue one of the Master degree programs offered by the University of Bern except for Biomedical Science. Application is open to highly motivated bachelor graduates (graduated or currently graduating at a non-Swiss university) with outstanding grades and excellent knowledge of the language of instruction. The Grant will be awarded to 6 Bachelor graduates who can commence their Master studies from 14 September 2015.
Check the list of the
- Permanent domicile outside of Switzerland at the time of applying,
- Bachelor degree from a non-Swiss university outside Switzerland,
- The discipline of the completed Bachelor studies and of the intended Master studies must be same,
- Predicted completion of the Bachelor studies at the latest by 30 July 2015,
- The Bachelor degree conferred in the last five (5) years.
The Master grant includes:
- Monthly stipend of CHF 1,600.00 net (EUR 1,300)
- Exemption from one-off application fee
- Exemption from tuition fees.
Course fees will be exempted for the Master Grantees except for the Master of International Law and Economics, MILE. For the MILE programme, the registration fee of CHF 200 and an annual fee of 10.000 CHF is incurred by the student.
Application deadline is 28 November 2014.
The application should include:
- Completed with one photo,
- Copy of the student’s passport or ID,
- A letter of motivation,
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of the university which conferred the Bachelor degree,
- Translation of documents if applicable,
- Language proficiency certificate such as TOEFL, IELTS,
- Bachelor degree certificate,
- Transcripts of all university courses completed,
- An entrance certificate to the university or school-leaving certificate.
The complete application must be sent by post or courier, depending on local postal service quality, one parcel must contain two sets of documents listed on the accompanying checklist to the following address:
University of Bern
Contact: Hiromi Pagoulakis at email@example.com
For further information consult the
Yasar University offers an exciting opportunity for international students who are looking for a fulfilling academic experience.