2017 Shanghai University New International Student ScholarshipMaster 08.01.2017
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health;
- Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a Master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- Be a Bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese government.
- A waiver of tuition fee;
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- Stipend: Bachelor: 150 USD/ month; Master: 244 USD / month; PhD: 300 USD/ month;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
You need to submit the following documents:
- ID photo: one-inch certificate photo (390*570) with blue colour background;
- Passport copy;
- Highest Degree Certificate and Transcripts;
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter;
- Study Plan or Research Proposal in China: Written in English or Chinese, including research achievements so far, reasons of choosing;
- SHU, study and research plan, future career plan, etc;
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Written in English or Chinese by two different professors or associate professors from previous academic institutions, or work supervisors, etc;
- Others (Refer to Departmental standards): Examples of Artworks (6 color pictures) or Music Work (1 audio tape) (Only for the applicants applying for Fine Arts and Music).