Fully funded MA Degree Scholarships for Ukrainian students in Slovak RepublicMaster 13.03.2017
Deadline: 25 April 2017 (annual)
Study in: Slovak Republic
Studies start at September 2017
- The Penta Foundation (www.pentainvestments.com) selects several of the brightest Ukrainian students and pays them a full scholarship at one of the top three Slovak universities.
- Penta Investments; University of Economics in Bratislava; Comenius University in Bratislava
Levels/Fields of study:
- Masters Programs in priority areas: International Finance, Medicine, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics.
Number of Awards:
- Not specified
- Students with Ukrainian nationality who have applied to study at selected Slovak universities in English.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for a standard duration of study in full as well as monthly EUR 300 for the accommodation and other expenses. Duration – 2 years.
- Scholarship also includes an optional internship in Penta Investments or in one of its subsidiaries.
- Meeting all conditions of the university for an admission to study
- The signing of the donation agreement containing all the terms and obligations of the recipient
- Ukrainian nationality
See the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
Applicants must successfully complete the admission procedure to the chosen study program; the most promising students will be selected for the interview procedure. In case of a successful interview, participants would receive the scholarship.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: scholarshipinslovakia.com/