Applications are invited for Visegrad Scholarship ProgramMaster 07.02.2018
Master and post-Master scholars and researchers who are citizens of the Visegrad countries can apply for scholarship to study at any accredited university/institute within V4 and in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine.
Master and post-Master scholars and researchers who are citizens of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro Serbia and Ukraine can apply for a scholarship to study in the Visegrad countries.
Support & Downloads
- You must be enrolled in full-time Master or post-Master study/research
- The country of your citizenship, permanent residence and home university must be different from the country of the host institution, i.e. the previous level of your university studies must be completed in a country other than where you apply for studies with our support
- The distance between the home university and host university/institute as well as between the permanent residence and the host university/institute must be above 150 km
- Study period/length of support is 1 semester, max 4 semesters for Master’s degree studies, 2 semesters for Post-Master’s degree studies
- The amount of the support is 2,300 €/semester for scholar + 1,500 €/semester for the host institution
- Acceptance of other governmental scholarships from any of the V4 countries or from the EU simultaneously with the Visegrad Scholarships is not possible
Your application must be submitted online via My Visegrad by March 15, 12.00 (noon) and must include the following enclosures (in English or accompanied by certified translation)
- If applying for Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scan of a valid identification document, transcript of records for the last 2 duly terminated semesters and the letter of acceptance from the host university that is not older than 3 months
- If applying for Post-Master’s scholarship, you have to upload scan of a valid identification document, letter of acceptance including detailed working plan of the study/research from the host university that is not older than 3 months
More information on how to apply, including information on finding the host university is available in Scholarship Instructions.