Call for Applications: Master in Agribusiness Management (Full time-Online)Master 08.04.2020
Deadline: 17 april 2020
Rome Business School’s Master in Agribusiness Management grants a top-level managerial training which combines economic, strategic and planning techniques and deep knowledge of the market with the mechanisms and dynamics of the agricultural business. The training provided by this program is designed to develop professional figures able to start a successful career in this sector and/or effectively lead an agricultural company in the complex and competitive reality of nowadays’ international market.
In addition, this master is available in online version, in order to offer quality learning wherever you want! We have more than 10 years in online learning education and we are member of Grupo Planeta, leader in providing programs in online mode, our “distance” courses offer all the contents of classroom learning, in order to use a complete and professionalizing experience.
⇒ 6 months of lectures
⇒ 6 months dedicated to the Capstone project work
⇒ Visits at international companies and organizations
⇒ Integrative cultural programme
⇒ Seminars and events
Attendance mode – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and 9 Friday from 14-15 to 16.15.
- Company visits – Examples include FAO, World Food Programme WFP , Confagricoltura, Bioversity International Rome Research for Development
- International Study tour: Bootcamp in Barcelona or New York
- Cultural Program –Walking Tours in Rome
- Soft skills program
- Research Methods for Business Workshop
- Italian Language Course – Beginner level (A1 & A2)
- Accommodation Support
- International Student ID Card – ISIC
- Career Services
Scholarships and Tuition
According to the individual profile, experience, and proved motivation, the candidate can be awarded a scholarship covering part of the overall tuition fee (up to 25%). The eligibility for a possible scholarship will be decided by Rome Business School’s academic committee during the evaluation of the candidate’s application.
The tuition fee for this Master is 6.800 Euros for On Campus Learning Mode.
Instead, for Online Learning Mode, the tuition fee is 5.900 Euros.
It can be paid:
- in 6 installments without interest
- in a single solution (this option grants the student a 10% discount on the overall amount of the tuition fee)