Call for Applications: Study Innovation and Entrepreneurship in HEC ParisMaster 15.04.2020
Discover new business opportunities and lead innovation with an online master’s degree from HEC Paris, one of Europe’s highest-ranked business schools. This program will enable you to identify and develop innovative and high-potential commercial opportunities, and is particularly relevant for current and aspiring business leaders who aim to lead business development, drive product innovation, or launch new business ventures.
Formerly known as the Online Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OMIE), the degree program title has been updated to MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSIE) to reflect what is stated on the program diploma.
Learn how to
- Develop innovative and high-potential commercial opportunities
- Drive innovation and business development
- Create products or services in a start-up context or within an existing organization
- Apply your studies by working on a team project, mentored by leading professors and highly experienced professionals
- Achieve an online degree from the #2 ranked business school in Europe without having to leave your home or workplace
- Network remotely with respected businesspeople, successful entrepreneurs, and classmates
- Get team coaching from an experienced business expert
- Apply your skills to a team project designed to commercialize an idea, product, technology, or business proposition
For more information website