Degree: Global Online MBA
Duration: 2 years
Credits: 120 ETCS/ 48 US credits
Language of Instruction: English
Intake: September 15 and April 12
Western Caspian University offers an MBA program in partnership with the Swiss University of Business and International Studies (UBIS).
- Internationally Accredited MBA
- 100% online programme
- Evening classes allow to combine work and study
- Practice-oriented programme involving case studies, simulations and joint projects
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Summer school in Geneva
- Affordable tuition fee
Former Executive VP – Corporate Human Resources at IPSEN – International specialist pharmaceutical company;
Former VP – Global HR and Administration Covance Corporation, one of the largest Clinical Research Organizations in the world.
Bernard De Cannière
CEO of Anecova, a Swiss based medtech startup, active in the treatment of infertility.
Former head of Industrial Information Technology Gechem.
Former President of Nestlé branches in France, Switzerland and Romania.
Former Franchise Director for PepsiCo
Elias N. Ashkar
Former Chief Executive Officer Middle East & North Africa at Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising Regional General Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
Former Vice President PepsiCola International – Middle East & Africa at PepsiCo
UBIS has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Click here for a listing of programs accredited by the IACBE.
It is also certified ISO 29990. This certification offers the basis for a relevant management system geared specifically to education and the continuous improvement of the management system, the processes, and the services. UBIS is proud to be the first ISO 29990 certified Swiss Education Institution (accredited as of 2010) to have been granted a full accreditation on the delivery of Business and International Relations programs in the United States and abroad.
UBIS is accredited by eduQua: the Swiss Quality Certification since 2012.
Further, UBIS is:
- Introduction to Global Business
- Financial Management Theory and Practice
- Business Analytics, Data Analysis & Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Operations, Supply Chain and Project Management
- Strategic Management, Competitiveness & Globalization
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Managing a Contemporary Business Information System
- Research Methodology
- Master’s Thesis Preparation and Defence
Candidates are required to have Upper-Intermediate level of English
All candidates will take an admission interview with the faculty members. If you would like to apply for the MBA programme, please complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following documents:
- Copy of Bachelor’s Diploma and transcripts
- 2 photos
- Copy of an international passport
Download programme broshure
Western Caspian University
International Relations Office
31, Istiglaliyyat Street, Baku, Azerbaijan, AZ1001
Mobile: +994 50 461 86 74