Call for Applications for Scholarship for MAS ETH Mediation in Peace ProcessesMaster 28.03.2021
Deadline for scholarship applications: 9 April 2021
Please note: if you are awarded a scholarship for the MAS, you will still be required to formally apply through the ETH Zurich general application system.
While we encourage you to submit your application form as soon as possible, we should note that all applications are reviewed at the same time. We do not have a rolling admissions process.
Please take into account the following information:
- To qualify for an MAS ETH MPP scholarship, you must be a citizen of a non-OECD country.
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- All submitted documents MUST be in English or be accompanied by a translation.
- When initially clicking "next" at the bottom of the form, you will receive an onscreen message allowing you the option to review your entries or to continue and send the form as is. If you have no revisions to make, please click "Submit" again to finalise and send your form.
- Your combined attachments should add up to less than 13MB, otherwise we will not receive them.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for an automatic confirmation email – if you have not received it in this time, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to check that your application has been received.