Innovation in Governance for Urban Nature-based Solutions | Lund UniversityMaster 21.05.2022
Duration of the programme: September 2022–June 2023
Target countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine
Costs: Participation in this programme is free of charge. It includes travel to and from Sweden and meals and accommodation during the onsite module in Sweden. The participant’s organisation is responsible for visa costs.
The programme focuses on governance and leadership innovation in the area of Nature-based Solutions for improved urban environments. It is provided by the International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE) and Lund University School of Economics and Management (LUSEM) in collaboration with LUCE, the Department for Commissioned Education at Lund University.
- Fact sheet about Innovation in Governance for Urban Nature-based Solution (PDF, 333 kB, new tab)
- Testimonial about Innovation in Governance for Urban Nature-based solutions
- About IIIEE at iiiee.lu.se
- About LUCE
You are encouraged to apply if you:
- are involved in the governance of built infrastructure and systems that relate to natural resources
- are a mid-to-upper-level manager in a larger city administration or working in civil society, academia or a multilateral organisation in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, or Ukraine
- work closely with management and/or governance activities or issues that are directly relevant to urban and peri-urban natural resources
- are between 30-55 years old
- have a good command of English
Women are especially encouraged to apply since we strive to obtain an equal gender distribution.
You are welcome to contact NBSinnovation@education.lu.se if you have any questi