Call Applications for the Global MBA ProgrammeMaster 13.09.2022
Degree: Global MBA
Duration: 2 years
Credits: 120 ETCS/ 48 US credits
Medium of Instruction: English
Start dates: January, March, May, October
Western Caspian University (Baku) has been offering the Global MBA programme in partnership with UBIS, the Swiss University of Business and International Studies since 2016.
- Internationally Accredited MBA
- Interview-based admission
- Evening classes allow to combine work and study
- Practical oriented programme involving case studies, simulations and joint projects
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Summer school in Geneva
- Affordable tuition fee.
- Former Executive VP for Corporate Human Resources at IPSEN – International Specialist Pharmaceuticals
- Former VP Global HR & Administration Covance Corporation, one of the largest Clinical Research Organisations in the world.
Bernard De Cannière
- CEO of Anecova, a Swiss med-tech start-up active in the treatment of infertility
- Former head of Industrial Information Technology, Gechem.
- Co-founder and former Managing Director, Largorim Group
- Founder and CEO of Cardio Life Research (minimally invasive cardiac surgery).
- Former President of Nestlé branches in France, Switzerland and Romania
- Former Franchise Director for PepsiCo
- Head of Wholesales for Kronenbourg (Danone Group)
Elias N. Ashkar
- Former CEO Middle East and North Africa at Saatchi & Saatchi
- Regional General Manager Advertising at Coca-Cola Company
- Former Vice President PepsiCo International- Middle East & Africa.
- UBIS has received specialised accreditation for its business programmes through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- UBIS is proud to be the first ISO 29990 certified Swiss Education Institution (accredited in 2010) to have been granted full accreditation for the delivery of Business and International Relations programmes in the United States and abroad.
- UBIS is also accredited by EduQua, the Swiss Quality Certification since 2012.
- UBIS is a Member of the Federation des Enterprises Romande (FER)
- Full Member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), which is one of the key business schools’ networks in the world.
- Introduction to Global Business
- Financial Management Theory and Practice
- Business Analytics, Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Operations, Supply Chain and Project Management
- Strategic Management, Competitiveness and Globalisation
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Managing a Contemporary Business Information System
- Research Methodology
- Master’s Thesis Preparation and defense
- Copy of Bachelor’s Diploma and transcripts
- Motivation Letter
- Copy of an international passport
- Interview with the admission team (no admission exams are required)
For more information, please contact the WCU International Office
Phone: 99450 461 86 74