Call applications for the Erasmus Mundus Master Programme MEDfORin: Master | 22.09.2022
APPLICATIONS TO THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/2025 ARE NOW OPEN!
The Erasmus Mundus Master Programme MEDfOR: Mediterranean Forestry and Natural Resources Management opens its call for the next MEDfOR edition 2023/2025 from September 15th to December 15th 2022!
Applications to the academic year 2023/2025 of the MEDfOR Programme are open to candidates from all over the world, who have a bachelor degree on Forestry, Natural Resources Management, Biological Sciences, Environmental and Earth Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar areas.
Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be offered to the best ranked candidates.
The MEDfOR Programme is open to candidates from all over the world, so everyone can apply. However, two basic criteria need to be met:
- The candidate needs to have at least a bachelor degree.
- The candidate needs to have at least an English level of B1 (CEFR).
If you don't fulfil these two basic criteria, your application will be immediately dismissed.The MEDfOR Consortium has developed a common set of admission criteria as well as a joint application procedure.
The list of specific documents you will need to submit for your application can be found below on the section.
Please notice, that upon submission of your application, you will not receive a confirmation of the submission. The Secretariat of the Programme will contact all candidates when the deadline is closed to confirm the reception of the documents, or to ask for additional documents if necessary.
Applications will be closed at 10 pm of the last day of application (CET time).
How to Apply
In order to apply you have to:
- Fill the application form (online - application form below).
- Submit the documents listed below.
- Provide two reference letters from referees.
List of documents to upload:
- Copy of Passport (as proof of Nationality).
- Copy of certificate of the place of residence (e.g. residence certificate or certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training).
- Original and certified (translated) copy of university diploma or degree certificate. Certified translation into english.
- Original and certified (translated) copy of transcript of study results. Certified translation into english.
- Certified copy of language test results: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Examinations (CAE) or other official certificate - which clearly grades the English level of the candidate (a).
- CV - Curriculum vitae - European format is preferable. Make sure you describe your work experience.
- State of Motivation - Please mention on the Motivation letter: i) your academic and professional background and how it fits in the MEDfOR programme; ii) why you chose the above mobility track and how it relates with your professional plans. It is advisable that the letter is one page long.
- Names and e-mails of the referees who will provide the reference letters. Referees should be from different institutions, and one should be academic (b).
- Reference letters - only accepted if they are signed and headed letters (b).
- Declaration and signature.
a) English Level:
Native speakers don’t need to submit any English certificate. Please check the list of native speakers: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Non-native speakers with a first degree from a University using English as a medium of instruction can include written confirmation from the University stating that the first degree has been conducted in English. However, to that statement we will attribute the English level B1 (CEFR standard).
b) Recommendation Letters:
In addition to your application you should upload two different recommendation letters - at least one must be from an academic referee. On your application you should also provide us the name and address of the referee. Please take into consideration that the members of the consortium may decide to contact the referees during the application period to verify the validity of the letters. Letters can be addressed to the MEDfOR Comission.