Mini MBA (Business Management) Certificate Program: TOBB University Of Economy And TechnologyMaster 29.09.2022
FOR MANAGERS AND THOSE WHO WANT TO BE MANAGERS!
Always be one step ahead in the business world with this certificate program prepared with the knowledge and experience of the strong academic staff of the TOBB University of Economics and Technology, which is the closest university to the Turkish business world!
CONTENT OF EDUCATION
Summary The MBA Program was developed with the knowledge and experience of the strong academic staff of TOBB University of Economics and Technology, which is the closest university to the Turkish business world. Summary The MBA Certificate Program consists of 15 different online study modules under the following main headings:
- MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- SALES AND SALES MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCTION/ OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- RISK, RETURN AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- LABOR LAW
- COMMERCIAL LAW
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- DISCUSSION TECHNIQUES
WHAT WILL THIS STUDY PROVIDE FOR PARTICIPANTS?
Summary Some of the benefits provided by the MBA Certificate Program are presented below:
- The educational program was developed in the format of distance education (online education).
- All teaching consists of interactive learning (e-learning) modules and videos.
- There is no specific day and time limit for participation in studies. You can follow at the desired place and time, from all devices connected to the Internet (tablet, phone and computer, etc.).
- 84 hours of face-to-face (in-classroom) education covers all of the curriculum.
- The duration of the online study will be approximately 35 hours, depending on individual productivity and study tracking speed.
- You must complete the training within 120 (one hundred and twenty) days to be eligible for the certificate.
- The study will be open for you to join indefinitely.