“Azerbaijani Culture” & “Azerbaijani Language” courses by ADA UniversityNews 30.11.2016
- Are you an expat residing in Baku?
- Do you want to make a better sense of your stay in Azerbaijan?
- Would you like to speak and understand beginner Azerbaijani language?
- Are you interested in exploring local culture by joining guided tours?
If your answer is “yes”, then “Introduction to Azerbaijani Culture” and “Introduction to Azerbaijani Language” courses have a lot to offer you!
Interactive 12 week* courses offered by ADA University will be held in “Ədibin Evi”, a cultural space located in Icheri Sheher, Old Town. Offered in small classes (10-12 participants) the courses are expected to commence in January, 2017. The classes will include visits to theaters and museums, music and poetry nights, discussions around traditional Azerbaijani tea table for enhanced experience and feature prominent speakers from the field of culture and arts.
“Introduction to Azerbaijani Culture” 300 M
“Introduction to Azerbaijani Language” 200 M
A special tuiton offer for both courses 400 M
* “Introduction to Azerbaijani Language” can also be offered as an intense 8 week course.
** The fee includes all expenses such as visits to theaters, museums, galleries, etc.
Deadline for application: December 31, 2016
Contact: Elnur Imanbayli, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 437-3235, ext. 284