Apply to be the Campus Ambassador of International Organization for Business and EngineeringNews 08.06.2017
IOBE – International Organization for Business and Engineering, head quartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh with country branches over 25 countries across the world is calling for Campus Ambassadors and IOBE Campus Committee.
IOBE is a common platform for business and engineering youth of all over the world. It connects business and engineering youth who are interested to build their career and leadership skill. It helps individuals to achieve their own vision by working with IOBE. It connects the engineering minds with the business minds to start their own startups. IOBE believes everyone has potentials in either business or engineering fields. IOBE creates the platform to develop their potentials and use the potentials in the global platform.
A campus ambassador is the network between the university student and the International Organization for Business and Engineering (IOBE). This is an experience like no other. The setting is extremely open where people support each other and succeed together. This is the experience we want to give and nurture. Don’t forget you are not alone but this is a team effort! Besides your fellow campus ambassador, you will be guided and given help by IOBE, whenever you request or need
- Age between 18 and 30 years’ old
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Good analytical skills, positive work attitude and a great team spirit; and
- Field of study preferably in business, computer science, design, fine arts, information technology, or relevant work experience
- Set up meetings with faculty members to discuss IOBE and the University’s possible involvement in it
- Make an IOBE Campus Committee in the university. If possible, add a faculty member as an advisor in the committee.
- Target relevant student clubs on campus and offer to do information sessions at their meetings
- Organize promo events for IOBE
- Spread the word on your personal and organizational networks
- Generate promo content, in the form of blogs, photos and videos
Rewards and benefits
- Join our international community of change-makers. Together we can make a difference!
- Every campus ambassador will be featured in the IOBE’s official website and magazine.
- Opportunity for winning IOBE Best campus ambassador.
- A part-time or Full-time job with payment based on performance.
- International Internship Opportunity.
- Certificate of Merit and recommendation letter
- A unique IOBE email address.
So, what are you waiting for?
Apply now! Interested candidates are invited to submit a motivation letter along with their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, Please Visit: http://iobeofficial.org
Last date to apply: 30 June, 2017