Visegrad Scholarships EaP Program
Deadline: 31 January 2017
Open to: participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine
Scholarship: 2,300 EUR/semester for the scholar + 1,500 EUR/semester for the host
The EaP chapter of Visegrad scholarships supports Masters and post-Masters (Ph.D./postdoc) studies/research stays at higher-education institutions in the V4 region specifically targeting scholars who are citizens of Eastern Partnership countries. The Scholarship Program is a specific program of the Fund created to facilitate academic exchanges by providing financial support to students or researchers who are citizens of the Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, (the Republic of) Moldova and Ukraine to study in the V4 countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia (hereinafter the “Member States”).
- Students coming from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine;
- Min. study period is 1 semester, max. 2 semesters, or 4 semesters (only MA level);
- Study/research possible at any accredited public or private higher-education institution in the V4 region;
- Having concluded at least 4 university semesters when applying, 6 semesters ( the equivalent of BA degree program) when starting the scholarship;
- Spending the entire scholarship period at the host institution;
- All Higher Education Institutions accredited by the governments (ministries responsible for higher education) and Institutes of Academies of Sciences (hereinafter only “University/Institution“) are eligible to be the host as well as home institutions. The aim of the Scholarship Program is to support the mobility of students and researchers amongst the specified countries;
- Program not suitable for joint programs (double- or multiple-degree).
- 2,300 EUR/semester for the scholar + 1,500 EUR/semester for the host;
- Possibility to apply for a separate travel grant if residing further than 1,500 km from the host.
The deadline for applying is 31 January 2017.
In order to apply, .
The official web-page.