Vacancy for Postdoctoral Fellow in Barcelona, SpainPhD 05.04.2020
Deadline: 10 april 2020 at 17:00 CET
Venue: ISGlobal - Campus Can Ruti
The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
What We Are looking for
Main duties and tasks
- Testing different isolation and purification assays of EVs.
- FACS and Proteomic analysis of EVs.
- Testing microfluidics devices .
- Support immunology projects.
Training and experience
- Experience in work with vivax malaria, immunology, humanized mouse models, proteomics, FACS and microfluidic devices.
- Bioinformatics knowledge to analyse sequences.
- English, Catalan, Spanish
- Duration: 3 months.
- Full time contract.
- Starting date: 22/04/2020.
How to apply
Applicants must fill in the request form and attach the CV and a cover letter, including the following reference: “PD_ PVREX _Mar20”. Each document must include the candidate name and surname.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have question, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.