NEW – Call for Applications: Postdoc / University Assistant in European Union Politics
We are looking for a Postdok / University Assistant at the department for Political Sciences and Sociology and the Salzburg Centre of European Union Studies (SCEUS) for four years (March 2022 to February 2026)
- Planned Start of employment: March 1st, 2022
- Duration of employment: 4 Years
- Employment level in hours per week: 40
- Working Time: by arrangement
- Areas of responsibility: independent academic research; support for the research, teaching and administrative agendas in the area Politics of the European Union; independent teaching (4 hours per week/semester); excellent independent research in the area of Politics of the European Union and participation in research projects, the organisation of events and peer-reviewed publications. The candidate has the possibility to gain further qualifications (Habilitation) during the duration of the position.
For more information and details click here.