Call for Applications: Fukuoka City International Foundation ScholarshipScholarships & Grants 21.02.2020
- Willing to work in Fukuoka in the future.
- Willing to interact with Japanese people.
- Maintain contact with Fukuoka City International Foundation after graduation.
Characteristics of the scholarship
- You can receive the scholarship for 2 years if you are a graduate student（Master）, or 4 years if you are a undergraduate student
- You can learn and experience Japanese culture and customs, and corporate culture through the interview, gathering, and internship.
Number of Recipients
About 10 students
In principle, until graduation
(4 years for undergraduate students, 2 years for graduate students)
- Live in outside of Japan when applying for the scholarship and will enroll in the following universities:
Kyushu University, Fukuoka Women’s University, Kyushu Sangyo University, Seinan Gakuin University,Nakamura Gakuen University, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Fukuoka Jo Gakuin University (Undergraduate students or graduate students)
- Total amount of the scholarship does not exceed the amount of the MEXT (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship
- A person who holds at least N3 of JLPT or has an equivalent level of N3 Japanese ability
by the end of March
Apply to Fukuoka City International Foundation through your university
Your university or Fukuoka City International Foundation