- Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries
- Scholarship for other developing countries
And they can be used for any of the modules below.
- Hospitality Management Module or
- Tourism Management Module
Additional Module: Teacher Training Module (TT)
ITH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Students may attend ITH by private means or through scholarships given by the Austrian Development Cooperation.
Limited number of scholarships are offered every year by the Austrian Development Cooperation. Please be aware that being offered a scholarship is not automatic and very competitive.
- Get information about ITH from an Austrian consulate or embassy
- Download ITH application form by clicking here . Austrian embassies and consulates have this form as well.
- Application Process – all applications should be sent directly to the Institute via post.
- Confirmation – You would be informed about the result of your application by the end of June. If you were awarded a scholarship you will receive a letter of acceptance.
Tips for a succesful scholarship application:
- Fill out the application form properly and legibly.
- Make sure you supply all the required information and attach the entire required documents.
- Send translated English or German documents if required.
- Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application might be abandoned if your e-mail address, phone and fax number are not good.
- Apply early. Late applications will not be processed.
- Provide all admission requirements (read the ITH application form, and visa process carefully).
- Clarify any doubts with the ITH office and Austrian embassy/consulate (In written form: e-mail or regular mail).
- Show with facts why you should receive a scholarship (achievements, goals…).
Only appropriate applications will be considered.
- Beginning of Courses: First day of October of the academic year.
- Visa Application: You can start with the Visa application process right after receiving the letter of acceptance.
*Academic year: October to May