Call for Applications: V4 Innovators in Israel Training ProgramTraining 15.10.2018
We are launching a call for applications for a pilot V4 Innovators in Israel Training Program, supporting V4 start-ups in evaluating market potential for their innovative ideas through a training in Israel in the period of December 3–19, 2018.
Deadline for submitting an application via e-mail is October 22, 2018.
The Call aims to support startups in evaluating the market potential of their innovative ideas/solutions/prototypes/MVPs/products/services and offer them practical tool how to run innovative businesses enabling their businesses to grow and scale up. It aims as well to support incubators’ representatives/employees in extending their professional capacity and quality of services provided for incubating companies.
The total budget allocation of the Call is €150,000. The V4 countries jointly contribute 80% of the budget through the International Visegrad Fund (hereinafter referred as the “Fund”) whereas the Israeli side contributes 20% of it. The actual budget of the Call will depend on the real cost of the program. Unused amount of the budget will be retained in the program allocation of the Fund.
- Citizen of one of V4 countries.
- Representative/employee of a young enterprise (including start-ups).
- Representative/employee of incubators.
- Only one application from an entity is allowed to be submitted.
- If the applicant is not an owner of the start-up/company/incubator, his/her application must be confirmed by an authorised representative (CEO preferable) of the employer.
- Application has to be submitted by a natural person – a representative or an employee of an entity registered in one of the V4 countries: a start-up/as a young company established not earlier than 5 years before the application deadline, and incubator operating in one of the following industries:
- Information and communications technology (ICT).
- Transport/Smart mobility/Automotive sector.
- Cybersecurity/Artificial intelligence/Cybernetics.
- Exclusive rights to the proposed idea/solution/prototype/MVP/product/service (confirmed in the form of a written statement by the owner of exclusive rights) that is free of legal claims (if applicable).
Submission of applications:
The Fund will receive from each applicant 2 documents – CV and Application Form (hereinafter referred as “application”) as follows:
- CV in PDF file downloaded from personal LinkedIn profile of applicant and Application Form in PDF file (Application Form must be signed by the applicant and scanned afterward), or
- CV and Application Form in PDF file (Application Form must be signed by the applicant and scanned afterward).
Both documents should be drafted in English and submitted in PDF format to the Fund via e-mail to an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than by October 22, 2018.